Located in the lovely area of South Male Atoll, Kaani Beach Hotel enjoys a commanding position in the beaches, sports, romance hub of Maldives Islands. Only 25.0 Km away, this 4-star hotel can be easily accessed from the airport. For those of you who want to venture out, Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Gulhi Kandu, Guraidhoo Kandu South are just some of the attractions available to visitors.
Kaani Beach Hotel offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. Top features of the hotel include free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage.
The hotel features 18 beautifully appointed guest rooms, many of which include internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning, wake-up service. The hotel offers wonderful recreational facilities such as massage, water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized), games room to make your stay truly unforgettable. Kaani Beach Hotel is an ideal place of stay for travelers seeking charm, comfort and convenience in Maldives Islands.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!