The All Inclusive Plus Package includes:
- Breakfast (08.00 - 1030), Lunch (13.00 – 14.30), and Dinner (19.30 – 21.30), served in the Falhu Restaurant, featuring all you can eat buffets, with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste
- Afternoon Tea served from 15.00 to 18.00 in the Kandu Bar
- Unlimited all you can drink alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, by the glass only. Restrictions apply
- Mini Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Restrictions apply
- One Sunset Cruise, regularly scheduled
- One ½ hour Group Snorkeling Lesson (equipment not included) regularly scheduled
- One ½ hour Group Windsurfing Lesson (equipment included) regularly scheduled
- Use of the Fitness Center, Volleyball and Badminton Courts, Table Tennis and Darts (equipment included)
- Daily Boat trips to nearby deserted Island Kudadu except Saturday
- Use of the Kayaks and Windsurfers (equipment included)
- Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resort’s Restaurants or Bars
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All Inclusive Plus Package
- Management reserves the right not to serve alcoholic beverage to inebriated guests
- There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest
- The All Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay
- Guests must sign all Food & Beverage bills, except for your buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for those benefits included in your All Inclusive Plus Package
- All Inclusive Package benefits may be enjoyed until the guest departs from the resort
- Please remember that charges not included in the All Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out
- If you have any questions, please contact reception어린이 및 간이침대:
투숙객의 최소 연령: 18살.
18세 이상은 성인으로 간주됩니다.
각 객실의 객실 정보를 확인하여 간이침대 사용 여부를 확인하시기 바랍니다.