The All Inclusive Plus Package includes:
- Breakfast (0800 - 1030), Lunch (1300 - 1430), and Dinner (1930 - 2130), served in the Falhu Restaurant, featuring “all you can eat” buffets, with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste
- Afternoon Tea served from 1500 to 1800 in the Kandu Bar
- Unlimited “all you can drink” alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, by the glass only, as follows:
- Kuredu Bottled Water (1.0 l) - Non-carbonated, House Brand
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, Iced Tea, Tonic and Soda
- Fruit Juice – Packet
- Beer - Draught
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea - Freshly brewed, not canned
- House Table Wine - Red, White and Rosé
- House Brand Spirits - Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila and Brandy
- All Cocktails and Mocktails - House Brand Spirits
- Mini Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as follows:
- Komandoo Bottled Water (1.0 litre) - Non-carbonated, House Brand
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic and Soda
- Beer – Canned
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee and Iced Tea
- The Mini Bar is refilled once per day per a regular schedule
- One Sunset Cruise, regularly scheduled
- One ½ hour Group Snorkeling Lesson (equipment not included) regularly scheduled
- One ½ hour Group Windsurfing Lesson (equipment included) regularly scheduled
- Free use of the Fitness Center, Volleyball and Badminton Courts, Table Tennis and Darts (equipment included)
- Daily Boat trips to nearby deserted Island “Kudadu” except Saturday
- Free use of the Kayaks and Windsurfers (equipment included)The All Inclusive Plus Package does not include:
- Food from Aqua Restaurant, Room Service, the Gift Shop, Mini Bar items not listed above and Excursions
- Beverage from Room Service, the Gift Shop, Mini Bar items not listed above and Excursions not listed above
- Beverage not listed above, such as: other Liquors, Liqueurs, selections from the Wine List, Fresh Fruit Juice, Espresso, Cappuccino, other special coffees, Blended Drinks and Cocktails (Premium Brand Spirits) Important Points:
- Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resort’s Restaurants or Bars
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All Inclusive Plus Package
- Management reserves the right not to serve alcoholic beverage to inebriated guests
- There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest
- The All Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stayProcedures:
- Guests must sign all Food & Beverage bills, except for your buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for those benefits included in your All Inclusive Plus Package
- All Inclusive Package benefits may be enjoyed until the guest departs from the resort.
- Please remember that charges not included in the All Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out!
- If you have any questions, please contact receptionChildren and extra beds:
Minimum age of guests is: 18 year(s).
Guests over 18 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.