The All Inclusive Plus Package includes:
- Breakfast (08.00 – 10.30), Lunch (13.00 – 14.30), and Dinner (19.30 – 21.30), served in the Bonthi Restaurant for guests in the Garden Bungalows and Beach Bungalows, in the Koamas Restaurant for guests in the Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Beach Villas, in the Sangu Restaurant for guests in the Sangu Water Villas, in the O Restaurant for guests in the nearby Beach Villas, and Sultan Villa guests choose where they prefer to dine, featuring all you can eat buffets with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste
- Afternoon Tea served from 15.00 to 18.00 in the Babuna Bar for guests in Garden Bungalows, Beach Bungalows, Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Beach Villas; in the O Bar for guests in the nearby Beach Villas; in the Sangu Bar for guests in the Sangu Water Villas and Sangu Honeymoon Suite; and Sultan Villa guests choose which of these Bars they prefer
- Unlimited all you can drink alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, by the glass only. Restriction apply
- Mini Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Restriction apply
- One Sunset Cruise, regularly scheduled
- One ½ hour Group Snorkeling Lesson (equipment not included) regularly scheduled
- One ½ hour Group Windsurfing Lesson (equipment included) regularly scheduled
- One ½ hour Group Golf Driving Range Lesson (equipment included) regularly scheduled
- Use of the Fitness Center, daytime use of the Tennis, Volleyball and Badminton Courts; Table Tennis, Billiards, Snooker, Darts and Football pitch (equipment included)
- Use of the Kayaks and Windsurfers (equipment included)
- 20% discount on food and bottled wine when dining in Franco’s, Far East and The Beach A’ La Carte Restaurants
- Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resort’s Restaurants or Bars
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All Inclusive Plus Package
- Alcoholic beverage will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age
- Kuredu accepts only guests of age 18 years and older in the Sangu Restaurant and Bar and guests of age 12 years and older in O Restaurant and Bar
- Management reserves the right not to serve alcoholic beverage to inebriated guests
- There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest
- The All Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay
- Guests must sign all Food & Beverage bills, except for your buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for those benefits included in your All Inclusive Plus Package
- All Inclusive Plus Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs from the resort.
- Please remember that charges not included in the All Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out
- If you have any questions, please contact reception or your tour guide
Children are welcome in the Garden Bungalows, Beach Bungalows, Beach Villas, Jacuzzi Beach Villas and the Sultan Pool Villas. Only guests of 18 years and older will be accommodated in the Sangu Water Villas and the Sangu Honeymoon Suite and may dine in the Sangu Restaurant. Only guests of 12 years and older may use the "O" Resort swimming pool, dine at the "O" Resort restaurant, Sangu Resort Restaurant, "O" Bar and Sangu Bar.
Due to the government policy, infants below 2 years old are required to pay tax USD 8 per night, directly to the resort.Children and extra beds:
Guests over 15 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.