Like all other hotels from this prestigious chain, the Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort offers unparalleled luxury along with the best room and hotel amenities. The location is conveniently near to several tourist hotspots such as the Patong Beach and Phuket FantaSea. The hotel's private beach is perfect for avoiding the more overcrowded beaches and the constant interruption of beach vendors and the entire hotel is spread over 40 acres. Amenities on-site include 10 restaurants and bars, two massive swimming pools, a spa, discovery centre for kids and a private Margaret Lee cruiser. Guests can kick start their day with a generous breakfast buffet at the Pakarang before heading out to explore Phuket. A luxurious and expansive proeprty, Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort offers activities for the entire family.
Please note that the resort will undergo renovations in phases throughout 2013.
To minimize the disturbance, guest room renovations will take place as follows:
- First building: May - July
- Second building: August - October
In both phases, adjacent buildings will be closed to serve as buffer.
The renovations also include the resort facilities as follows:
- The Resort’s Japanese, Italian, and Thai dining venues: August - September.
- Le Café Fleuri (to become Le Meridien-branded ‘Latest Recipe’) and the refurbishment of Pakarang Restaurant: August – mid November.
- The Lagoon Pool: August – the end of September.
During the renovation period, all the mentioned areas will be unavailable. Please contact the resort for further information.