Maafushi Inn, located in South Male Atoll, Maldives Islands, is a popular choice for travelers. Situated only from the city center, guests are well located to enjoy the town's attractions and activities. For sightseeing options and local attractions, one need not look far as the hotel enjoys close proximity to Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Guraidhoo Kandu South, Last Stops.
The facilities and services provided by Maafushi Inn ensure a pleasant stay for guests. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage are just a few of the facilities that set Maafushi Inn apart from other hotels in the city.
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The complete list of recreational facilities is available at the hotel, including skiing, diving, fishing, massage, children's playground. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Maldives Islands, make Maafushi Inn your home away from home.
Please note that the guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer