Conveniently located in Maldives Islands, Maafushi Inn is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. No less exceptional is the hotel's easy access to the city's myriad attractions and landmarks, such as Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Guraidhoo Kandu South, Last Stops.
Maafushi Inn also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Maldives Islands. The hotel provides Wi-Fi in public areas, meeting facilities, airport transfer, babysitting, safety deposit boxes to ensure our guests the greatest comfort.
Step into one of 4 inviting rooms and escape the stresses of the day with a wide range of amenities such as air conditioning, internet access – wireless (complimentary), complimentary bottled water, fan, desk. The hotel offers fantastic facilities, including water sports (non-motorized), water sports (motorized), to help you unwind after an action-packed day in the city. Maafushi Inn is a smart choice for travelers to Maldives Islands, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
Please note that the guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer