The hotel provides a complimentary pick-up service at Hanoi Office, No 73, Ly Nam De Street, Hoan Kiem District from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM. In order to reserve the transfer, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance.
Boat embarkation starts at 12:00 PM.
Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong at least 24 hours in advance for the pick-up service. Please contact the cruise in order to be arranged pick-up service.
An advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board. Please contact the cruise at least 3 days in advance of your check-in date to provide this information.
The package will start at lunch time and will finish after lunch on day of departure and includes:
- Round way shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Entrance ticket to visit Halong Bay
- 1 bottle of water on bus/way/person
- Welcome drink, hot/cold towels
- 1 bottle of water in room/per person/per night
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- Hairdryer and slippers
- Full-board meals (set menu)
- Tea and coffee for breakfast
- Kayaking, Swimming
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- Tai Chi Lesson
- Souvenir and amenities sales
- Movie Nights, board games and squid fishing
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as includedChildren and extra beds:
Guests over 5 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.