The room rate includes the transfer bus. The transfer bus will pick up the guests from hotels located in the Old Quarter Area or outside this area. Guests will be picked up at Hanoi Office, No 1, Hoe Nhai street, Ba Dinh district. Pick up time is from 08:00 am to 08:30 am. Boat embarkation starts at 12:00 PM at Bai Chay tourist wharf.
Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong at least 24 hours in advance for the pick-up service. Please contact the cruise in order to be arranged pick-up service.
An advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board. Please contact the cruise at least 3 days in advance of your check-in date to provide this information.
The package will start at lunch time and will finish after lunch on day of departure and includes:
- Round way shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter)
- 1 bottle of water on bus/way/person
- Welcome drink, hot/cold towels
- 1 bottle of water in room/per person/per night
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- Hairdryer and slippers
- Full-board meals (set menu)
- Tea and coffee for breakfast
- Kayaking, Swimming
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- Tai Chi Lesson
- Souvenir and amenities sales
- Movie Nights, board games and squid fishing
- Free WIFI
- Entrance ticket to visit Halong Bay: USD22 per guest for 1 night and USD33 per guest for 2 night stay
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as includedChildren and extra beds:
Guests over 5 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.