The room rate includes the transfer bus. The transfer bus will pick up guests from hotels located in the Old Quarter Area or outside this area; guests will be picked up at Hanoi Office, No 1, Hoe Nhai street, Ba Dinh district. Pick up time from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM. Boat embarkation starts at 12:00 PM at Hon Gai Tourist wharf.
Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong at least 24 hours in advance for the pick-up service. Please contact the cruise in order to be arranged pick-up service.
An advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board. Please contact cruises at least 03 days in advance of your check in date to provide these information.
The package will start at lunch time and will finish after lunch on day of departure and includes:
- Round way shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Entrance ticket to visit Halong Bay
- 1 bottle of water on bus/way/person
- Welcome drink, hot/cold towels
- 1 bottle of water in room/per person/per night
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- Hairdryer and slippers
- Full-board meals (set menu)
- Tea and coffee for breakfast
- Kayaking, Swimming
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- Tai Chi Lesson
- Souvenir and amenities sales
- Movie Nights, board games and squid fishing
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as includedChildren and extra beds:
Guests over 5 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.