The guest house is located in the local island of Mathiveri where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.Transfer to Mathiveri Hotels
To reach the hotels in Mathiveri Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in. Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.Public Ferryboat
- Ferryboat takes 6 hours to reach Mathiveri Island and costs approximately USD 8 per person per way. - Departure from Male - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday at 09:00.
- Departure from Rasdhoo Island - Saturday, Monday and Wednesday at 08:40.Chartered Speedboat
- Private 1.5-hour speed boat transfer available on request daily from Airport to Mathiveri Island.
- Recommended for more than 6 people per group. Price is USD 950 per way.
- Advance booking (5 days prior to arrival) is required for speedboat transfer.Seaplane Transfer
• Seaplane takes 15 Minutes to reach Mathiveri Island and costs approximately USD 255 per person for one-way
• Advanced booking (10 days before arrival) is required for seaplane transfer.
• Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only, from 06:00 - 16:00. Guests arriving in Malé after 16:00 will need to find their own overnight accommodation in Malé. They will be transferred to the hotel on the following day from Malé International Airport. Maldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!