Please note that:
- Only Registered guests are allowed beyond the hotel lobby. Absolutely no visitors are allowed into the rooms.
- All guests are required to present valid identification documents as a condition for hotel admission (Passport, Driver's license, PRC ID, IDs issued by government SSS/GSIS/Postal Office, Corporate IDs).
- No weapons and other sharp objects may be carried openly or concealed at anytime in the premises.
- Guests who violate the Non Smoking Rule inside the hotel premises shall be charged a fine of Php 2000 per incident for the additional cleaning required. The guest shall be asked by management to check out if he/she persists despite the serving of proper notices.
- For security,guests are required to always leave the room keys at the front office whenever they leave the hotel premises. In case of Key loss, a replacement fee of Php 1000 shall be charged for the full replacement of the door lock.
Children and extra beds:
Guests over 10 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.