Fruit plate and flowers in room upon arrival.
Wedding and Anniversary (silver & gold)
Fruit plate and flowers in room upon arrival.
Meeru accommodates children in the Garden Rooms and Beach Villas.
Adults only (age 18 years and older) are accommodated in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas
Water Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas.
Adults only facilities are for guests of 18 years and older.
The All Inclusive plus Package includes:
- Breakfast (7:30 AM – 10:00 AM), Lunch (12:30 PM – 2:00 PM), and Dinner (7:00 PM – 9:00 PM), served in the Farivalhu Restaurant for guests staying in the Southern end of the island and in the Maalan Restaurant for guests staying in the Northern end of the island, featuring all you can eat buffets with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste.
- 24-hour afternoon tea served in the Dhoni Bar for guests in the Garden Rooms, Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Beach Villas (100s); and from 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM in the Hot Rock Bar for guests in the Jacuzzi Water Villas (300s); and in the Uthuru Bar for guests in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas (600s), Water Villas, and Jacuzzi Water Villas (700s). After 1:00 AM, tea is at the Dhoni Bar.
- Unlimited all you can drink alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all day - all night, as follows:
- Meeru Bottled Water (1.0 l) - Non-carbonated, House Brand
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, Iced Tea, Tonic and Soda Water
- Fruit Juice – Canned
- Beer - Draught
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea - Freshly brewed, not canned
- House Table Wine - Red, White and Rosé
- House Brand Spirits - Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila and Brandy
- All Cocktails and Mocktails - House Brand Spirits
- Mini Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as follows:
- Bottled Water (1.5 l) - Non-carbonated, House Brand
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic and Soda
- Beer – Canned
- Wine - Red, White and Rosé
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee and Iced Tea
- The Mini Bar is refilled once per day per a regular schedule
- A half bottle of champagne, per room, per length of stay
- One sunset cruise, regularly scheduled
- A 30-minute group snorkeling lesson (equipment not included), regularly scheduled
- A 30-minute group windsurf lesson (equipment included), regularly scheduled
- A 30-minute group golf driving range lesson (equipment included), regularly scheduled
- Free use of the Fitness Center, Golf Driving Range, daytime use of the Tennis, Beach Volleyball and Badminton Courts
- Table Tennis, Billiards, Snooker, Darts and Football Grounds (equipment included)
- Free use of the Kayaks and Windsurfers (equipment included)The All Inclusive Plus Package does not include:
- Food from other Resort Restaurants, Room Service, the Gift Shops, Mini Bar items not listed above and Excursions
- Beverage from Room Service, the Gift Shops, Mini Bar items not listed above, Sports Center and Excursions
- Beverage not listed above, such as: other Liquors, Liqueurs, selections from the Wine List, Fresh Fruit Juice, Espresso, Cappuccino, Blended Drinks and Cocktails (Premium Brand Spirits)Important Points:
- Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resort’s Restaurants or Bars
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All Inclusive Plus Package
- Alcoholic beverage will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age
- Meeru accepts only guests of age 18 years and older in the Uthuru Bar
- Management reserves the right not to serve alcoholic beverage to inebriated guests
- There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest
- The All Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stayProcedures:
- Guests must sign all Food & Beverage bills, except for your buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for those benefits included in your All Inclusive Plus Package
- All Inclusive Plus Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs from the Resort
- Please remember that charges not included in the All Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out
- If you have any questions, please contact reception or your tour guide
Government Green Tax for infants (under 2 years of age) is to be paid directly to the hotel.
Children and extra beds:
Guests over 15 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.