The Mercure property is strategically located just minutes from Sydney Airport and only ten kilometers from the city center and beautiful sightseeing spots. Mercure Sydney International Airport Hotel resides on the Cooks River, while being surrounded by parklands and away from direct flight paths, providing the perfect combination of comfort and convenience. All units are well equipped with daily amenities, while their superior units boast contemporary décor while utilizing space-saving giving extra room to guests. Enjoy a tasteful meal in their Seasons Restaurant or relax with a casual drink and meal in the Bradley Bar. Simply keep in mind that Mercure Sydney International Airport Hotel will without doubt enhance your vacation in Sydney.
New development works are being carried out adjacent to Mercure Sydney International Airport. These works are not related to the hotel undergoing any remodelling, renovation or expansion of the property. These works are expected to be completed in mid to end of year. Due to the works bordering on common ground to the hotel, the following changes will be made effective immediately to ensure our guests will not incur any disruption during their stay:
- Change of entry to the hotel (a new entry will be clearly visible with efficient signage)
- Change of car park entry (a new entry will be clearly visible with efficient signage)
- The hotel will no longer have a pool or tennis court as part of its facilities (alternative arrangements will be made with Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach)
- New position for the external gym, which is now located in the main hotel building
- The hotel car park will have a reduced number of spots for guest and conferencing parking