Please be informed that the hotel can assist with transfers from your hotel or from Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi. For details, please contact Moon Garden Homestay using the contact information received after booking. The transfer bus departs from Hanoi at 8:00 AM from your hotel, and arrive Moon Garden Homestay at 10.00AM. Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi at least 24 hours in advance for the pick-up service (charge applied).
All inclusive package will start at lunch time and will finish after breakfast on day of departure and includes:
- Welcome drink with local fresh green tea
- Cooking class
- Traditional herbal hand massage
- Foot bath with herbs (mugwort medical herbs, salt, ginger)
- Steam bath with fragrant herbs (lemon grass, pomelo leaves, holy basil leaves)
- Biking to discover Ky Son, Tam Son, Van Minh, and Cham farming communities, Duong Lam ancient village and visit Mia Pagoda, Mong Phu Communal House… then ride back along the ritual paths of Thang Thac Village to discover Ngo Quyen tomb, Phung hung temple
- Buddha Worship
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- Local professional English/France Speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites and Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Hairdryer and slippersChildren and extra beds:
Guests over 3 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.