Designed for both business and leisure travel, New Point Inn is ideally situated in North Male Atoll; one of the city's most popular locales. Situated only 16 km from the city center, guests are well located to enjoy the town's attractions and activities. For sightseeing options and local attractions, one need not look far as the hotel enjoys close proximity to Honky’s Surf, Girifushi Thila Dive Site, Pasta Surf Point.
At New Point Inn, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. A selection of top-class facilities such as babysitting, BBQ facilities, express check-in/check-out, coffee shop, newspapers can be enjoyed at the hotel.
The ambiance of New Point Inn is reflected in every guestroom. shower, air conditioning, satellite/cable TV, refrigerator, television LCD/plasma screen are just some of the facilities at your disposal. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or are just looking for a way to unwind after a hard day, you will be entertained by top-class recreational facilities such as garden, water sports (non-motorized). Discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features at New Point Inn.
The guest house is located in the local island of Himmafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Himmafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Himmafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 50 minutes to reach Himmafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Himmafushi Island at 08:00 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 15 minutes to reach Himmafushi Island and approximately costs USD 120 - 180 per trip (one way)
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!