Entry visas can be obtained through Atlantis, The Palm, Emirates Airline or the travel agent coordinating your travel and accommodation. Atlantis, The Palm offers to organise visas for guest visiting the UAE and staying at Atlantis, The Palm, requiring the following to process a guest visa:
1. All applications MUST have a confirmed guaranteed reservation.
2. Complete Visa application form (separate form required for each guest travelling).
3. Coloured scanned copy of the photo page of their valid passport with at least six (6) months validity.
4. Clear scanned coloured passport size photograph (JPG Dimension 4.3cm x 5.5 cm, file size 40 KB)
5. Scanned copy of both sides of a credit card clearly displaying signature, credit card numbers and expiry dates.
6. Full prepayment of AED 450, the nonrefundable visa application fee.
7. A successful preauthorization of the refundable security deposit onto the credit card provided to the value of AED 5000 per person charged by visa officers.
Room Rates are quoted in UAE Dirham and are subject to 10% Service Charge and 10% Dubai Municipality Fee. A Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night is applicable, and the fee will be applied to all stays from 31 March 2014, collected by the hotel upon check-out.Kinderen en extra bedden:
Gasten ouder dan 11 jaar worden beschouwd als volwassenen.
Extra bedden zijn afhankelijk van het gekozen kamertype. Lees alstublieft het beleid ten aanzien van deze kamer voor nadere informatie.