30 november 2012
Rustig gelegen en lekker eten.
De kamer was ruim en proper, de badkamer was in orde. De druk van het water was wel aan de lage kant, dus aangenaam douchen was er niet bij. Een doorstroomapparaat zorgde voor de verwarming.
De tuin was mooi aangelegd en het zwembad oogde uitnodigend.
De keuken was eenvoudig en lekker,de bediening was soms een beetje traag. De duiklocalen waren meer dan ok, alles was netjes. De eigenaars waren zeer vriendelijk en begaan met hun gasten.
1 juli 2012
Het hotel ziet er goed uit, nadeel is ligt ver van het dorp af. kan niet even wat uit hetr dorp 123 halen. De pijzen van drinken en eten zijn erg hoog mischien komt het door dat je S ochtends gratis ontbijt krijg.
Voordeel: Duik onderneming goed opgeleide jongens
8 januari 2015
relaxing stay at pleasant resort
on premises dive operator, family friendly and owner operated
Convenient having a dive school on room doorstep, allowing breakfast at relaxed pace before morning dives. The owners Faye and Chris were around and happy to talk with you about things to see and do in Moalboal (and apologetic about temporary noise while they are renovating part of the property). The resort grounds are very well maintained including a small kid's playground and the pool is nice too. Rooms are basic but furnished nicely and very clean.
5 januari 2015
Not That good
Décent food. Good diving material.
29 juni 2014
I went to the Turtle Bay Dive resort on two separate occasions to complete my Padi open water dive cert. The staff were incredibly friendly and made me feel at home :) The diving experience was unreal; My instructor (Henry Abrenica) was great! He was professional, friendly and very informative.
7 maart 2014
relaxing in beautiful surroundings
superb gardens, diving, friendliness and efficiency of staff
a wonderful relaxing holiday with good food and lots of superb adventures nearby.
24 februari 2014
Relaxing, quiet and comfortable stay
Kayaks, Easy access to ocean, nice rooms
- Food is reasonably priced (despite the many reviews stating differently), as a main dish varies between 200 and 450, which is I think is in line with most resorts in Phils.
- On the other side, drinks are extremely expensive!! and mostly more expensive than what you would pay in US or EU... Coke/Sprite is priced 80 pesos (which is the cheapest drink they offer!), which you can also buy in the stores in the neighboorhood for about 10 to 13 pesos. I recommend the food, but make sure you have your own drinks with you.
- Swimming pool, garden and room comfort: very nice! (tv also has all channels)
- WIFI: Most resorts in Phils struggle with this aspect and Turtly Bay is one of them. If you have work to do or emails to check..better make sure you have alternative ways to connect.
- Kayaks for rent at 100 pesos per hour: ok
- We did not dive, so no feedback on that from us
- Nice bar
- Terrible service during breakfast. Staff is mostly making jokes and laughing in the kitchen. There were 4 rooms occupied during our stay and they were 4 staff to serve the breakfast. Still, after half an hour waiting, they cam back to go through our order (which is 3 choices basically) because they forgot what we ordered. Then they bring the food in 6 or 7 steps, where they again forget a lot of stuff and then, when I ordered pouched egg (which is one of the choices on their menu), they brought fried egg.
- The person to go to with ALL your questions is Randy, the security guard. He is aware of everything and can help you also with kayaks and transportation. Thumbs up for this stand-up guy! Rest of the staff is a little bit helpless.
Gezinnen met oudere kinderen
1 januari 2014
a very relaxed, quiet and casual family run hotel
friendly owners and employees, good dive shop and quiet surrroundings
We truly enjoyed this place and celebrated a nice New Year's party down at the dive jetty.
Very good and attentive divemasters, well equipped dive shop. A great experience!
Service in the restaurant slow at times, but very friendly staff!
30 december 2013
Amazing snorkeling in front of the hotel
snorkeling, swimming pool, food
We stayed at Turtle Bay Dive Resort for 2 days. Dive shop is very professional and not particularly more expensive than other places. It is very easy to go diving but also snorkeling and you can see amazing turtles just in front of hotel. During the day the hotel is very quiet most of the people go diving and either swimming pool or beach are really enjoyable. Rooms are big and clean. The BF is a bit disappointing and could be improved. Staff are vey helpful even though the service especially for lunch & diner can be very slow (at least one hour wait but you can pre order). But very smiley always ready to help to arrange the best for you. We will definitely recommend and go back to Turtle Bay Resort.
4 september 2013
Lovely dive holiday
Awesome dive crew, accommodating staff,
Considering that our sole purpose to Moalboal, Cebu was to dive and to visit the whale shark at Oslob, Turtle Bay Dive Resort proved to be a good, albeit relatively pricey, place of accommodation during our 5-night stay.
The accommodation at Turtle Bay is clean and adequate, the furnishing basic and functional. A good point to note though is that their qualifiers for rooms with a sea view is quite a stretch; I think there's only one villa with a proper sea view. The property is rather spacious, with plenty of room for kids to run around and the pool is sufficient.
There aren't much choices for breakfast so best not be fussy. That said, the rest of the food offerings at the resort need dire improvement. Many of our meals were overpowered with lashings of salt. We were diving 3-4 times daily and it didn't make sense to head out for lunch, hence we had to dine in almost all afternoons. The staff were most accommodating though. As we were lazy to get out of our wet wetsuits in between dives and we're not allowed to dine in the restaurant with our wet wetsuits, the staff indulged our request to have our meals in the garden cabana. On the night when we ended our diving late with a night dive and had to wake up early for our Oslob whale shark diving expedition, they even managed to work out with a local pizza place to have pizza delivered for our dinner so we could save the hassle of going out of the resort.
The resort's location meant we were close to many interesting dive sites; the house reef especially is spectacular during nightfall. The dive team at Turtle Bay were exemplary and fantastic, and were able to accommodate to the diverse range of diving skills of our entourage.
Apart from the bad food and my biggest pet peeve that they don't provide complimentary bottles of water for guests, our stay at Turtle Bay Dive Resort was a pleasant one, made memorable by some awesome diving experiences.
Haast u, beperkte beschikbaarheid!