Mid November - Mid December Conditions:
- For minors under 18 years of age travelling without parents, a letter will be required from their parents accepting responsibility for any damages.
- Bookings will not be accepted where all guests are under 18 years of age.
- A credit card imprint will be required on check in for all bookings.
- All guests must sign a copy of the house rules on check-in.
- Photo identification will be required on check-in. Should this not be corresponding to the reservation names, clients will be refused accommodation.
Please note that you must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check in. The credit card and ID must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation. If a credit card cannot be provided, a $500 cash bond will be required to cover any incidentals. The cash bond will be returned upon departure, following an inspection of the apartment by staff. The intention is for all the guests staying at Osprey Apartments to enjoy the comfort and facilities the property offers. As such, Osprey Apartments have a no party policy and no noise will be permitted after 10pm. Osprey Apartments may evict a guest or visitor if this policy is not adhered to, without refund.Children and extra beds:
Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.