Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (870)
February 12, 2013
Good value for money and good service too
In the city, close to the Central train station
It was just an overnight stay in a convenient location. Reception people were very helpful. The hotel itself is not too young but was clean and had all I needed. I will stay there again.
Families with young children
February 11, 2013
Great location in downtown
Next to Central station and many restaurants
Hotel staff helped us very much and they upgraded our room to a triple with no extra fee. They were very nice.
Outdoor pool was not very useful for us because evenings were not hot enough on February.
Walking distance to many restaurants and cafe.
Union Pay ATM around that makes cheaper the exchange RMB to AUS$.
The area is full of restaurants and life.
February 07, 2013
Friendly service, but not very efficient.
location room comfortable
Accommodation needed maintenance. Some staff seemed to be trainees and not very knowledgeable,
en casas for good spanish
February 05, 2013
Good service and convenience room
In the middle of the city
good to stay, the room very clean, quite place and good to sleep, good location in the middle of the city, easy to get the bus and taxi. nice and quick service with smile.
February 05, 2013
When booking they must allocate the worst room. No sound proofing in walls, had to put up with next doors noise until 4am. Had important conference next day.
February 03, 2013
great hotel friendly and very helpful staff
central to shops, train and buses
We had three miner issues with our room and once pointed out they were fixed pronto.
The staff were all so helpful
The room was very clean and had everything that was needed for our stay
Would stay again any time.
China town for great Yum Char
Paddy,s market upstairs for great shopping
DFO outlet at Home bush train to Strathfeild, bus to DFO
Families with young children
February 03, 2013
Reasonably priced, good location, friendly staff
close to chinatown / thainatown, reasonable price via agoda deal, friendly staff
the room was equipped with a double and a single bed as we travelled with our 1 year old baby. i asked for a cot, which was made available, but was placed in the room, so you would have to climb over the single to get to the double bed... no space elsewhere. a bit of a strange / funny setup - but it's all down to availability of rooms i guess.
the tv had a bit of a blurred screen - something wrong, but hey, we were not there to watch tv programs.
the hotel's restaurant only opens for breakfast. not a worry as there are many asian restaurants around, predominantly thai restaurants - that's probably why they call it thainatown
overall we would stay there again.
There's a lot of Thai restaurants around the corner, in particular on Campbell St between Pitt and George St. If you are in for spicy food, go to Muay Thai - or maybe any other around.
And for the coffee lovers, Starbucks is just close to the Capitol Theater...
February 01, 2013
Great Location, friendly service, nice pool
Rooftop pool, early check in, location, friendly service
Loved the early check in at 11am, was perfect so we could sleep off our jetlag.
Rooftop pool is nice, but should be heated.
Room is simple and nice
The Botanic gardens are lovely.
Eating out on Darling Harbour is great too.
The Rocks Ghost tour walk is a must do!
January 31, 2013
Great location ,easy access to central station
Friendly staff good price clean room
Value for money.Bathroom needed an upgrade but very clean.close to lots of restaurants,take- always ,supermarket.Walking distance to lots of attractions.A good choice .Plus a pool on the roof!
Lots of BYO in the area.
January 31, 2013
nice and clean
Lovely pleasant hotel, nice and clean
Lovely pleasant hotel, nice and clean.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Metro Sydney Central Hotel, Sydney
- A Chinatown lover that you can't miss it! - Its our second time to stay here! The location is great if y
- Amazing location, good room - This hotel was a pleasant surprise - location is amazing for
- average hotel - we stayed in this metro hotel for 1 night, the service was s
- Budget hotel, close to transport/shops - We wanted to stay in the city but not pay a fortune, so we f
- Can be better - I was attending a conference and the location is very near D
- Centrally located - Stay was for business and location was the most important as
- clean relatively new hotel in good location - It's a fairly nice and new hotel in a good location. The roo
- Clean, comfortable bed stay -
- convenient location -
- Convenient -
- Decent Hotel - Staff very friendly
A/c wasn't the best, no microwave in the
- Decent value for the money -
- Exactly what I needed - This was probably one of my shorter stays in a hotel. I got
- Fair room. Best location for good price - convenience location. close to everything. paddy's market, c
- Good basic central Sydney hotel - Location is excellent - 5 mins walk to Central Station, Padd
- Good budget hotel - stayed in this hotel many times as the location is good and
- good loacation and friendly staffs - But the hotel is not a new building and bathroom was very ti
- Good location in Chinatown - the hotel was well situated - only blocks from the train sta
- Good location, nice environment, easy commuter - The hotel and the room too small for the price we paid, but
- Good location - hotel was ok rooms where nice but there was no view from the
- good location - no food and water in the fridge, a bit weird, and the intern
- Good location - very good location, good night activity on the street, the s
- Good location - Walking distance to central station, restaurants and shops.
- Good location - while it may not be in the central cbd this hotel provides g
- Good value for money and good service too - It was just an overnight stay in a convenient location. Rece
- Good -
- Great Find - Lovely bed, nice staff and amazing location. The best value
- Great hotl, great location - This is a great hotel with great possibilities when you are
- Great location - lovely hotel - My stay was for business purposes. The location of the hotel
- Great location and good facilities - that was good to stay this hotel after going out at night in
- Great location but small room. - The stay was not fantastic, neither was it lousy. Perhaps we
- great location but small room - the room was too small.. that ok for stay and go around city
- Great location but small rooms - fantastic location, had full access to all the city attracti
- Great location but small rooms - Quite small room but overall very nice,,booked a superior ro
- Great location near public transport - This hotel offers great value for money especially for those
- Great location with friendly staff - hotel is in good location. no carpark though, need to park
- Great location, but rooms were not very clean - Very close to everything. But the room has a strange smell t
- Great location, close to Central Station - Great location, just a short walk to Central Station, only 3
- Great location, close to Sydney Central. - Rooms are in need of an upgrade but are kept very clean. Bat
- Great Location, lovely service - the only con we have is that Internet was not for free and o
- Great location, near good restaurant... - I like the central location of the hotel, which is within wa
- Great location, staff were courteous, rooms comfy - I enjoyed the stay at your hotel mainly because if the staff
- Great location - Great location, just a short walk to Central Station, only 3
- Great Location - Liked being in the hub of Sydney, also close to station and
- Great Location - The hotel is located conveniently in the city with easy exce
- great room location pefect - this hotel was close to all amenities such as shops restaura
- In the middle of Sydney Haymarket. - In the middle of Sydney Haymarket. A short stroll to Chinato
- In the middle of thai town -
- Location - Booked the hotel mainly due to its locaiton. One one block
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice staff, room is very clean...good location, good service
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The location is good. Few minute walk to china town and 5min
- Nice hotel overall - located south part of the city, the rooms were clean and tid
- Nice location - nice location. i hv stay in sydney for 3 days. this hotel is
- Older Hotel but comfortable - while not centrally located in the cbd it was still convenie
- Perfect location in Sidney - i love sidney like a big city with a sencetive of a small to
- perfect location rooms on the small side - there were five of us, and we were very happy and would go a
- Small room, bad condition, bad service - the only plus point of this hotel is the location, near to C
- the staff were great, the room was comfortable , - I was very happy staying there , the room was clean , the be
- Value for money - the hotel is value for money as it relatively clean. the be