Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (241)
November 21, 2012
Lovely hotel in a great location
The room was clean and quite new. The location was great, 20 minutes walk to the city centre through the wonderful botanical gardens. It was close to restaurants, cafes and shops too. We definetely enjoyed our stay
There is a fantastic THAI restaurant just 3 minutes from the hotel. The food was divine
November 18, 2012
Great location but small rooms
Location. A street away from Kings Cross. Very quiet too and secure enough.
A street away from Kings Cross. Very quiet too and secure enough.
November 17, 2012
We stayed there for three nights and they did not change the bed linen. The room is quite small and the door even can't fully opened.
Many bars and pubs nearby.
Families with young children
November 15, 2012
The worst experienced I ever had .
I don't like the way run the business.
The system how they run the hotel is far a way from "professionalism"
November 14, 2012
Decent hotel but very small toilet
Good location (Near Subway), Kitchen, Laundry, Friendly Receptionist
It is near the kings cross station which has lots of food choices, coles supemarket, etc but not really suitable if you have children with you since it is a red light district.
Also, there is a laundry and kitchen in the basement if you want to cook and save for your breakfast.
However, toilet is really small yet we are just average size.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Cook your breakfast if you want to save. There is also a microwave.
November 12, 2012
Lovely stay with extremely good service and host
Good Location, Supermarket nearby, short walk to train station.
Quite comfortable stay and value for money. However, there is no air-con in the room.
November 11, 2012
Great location, clean and pleasant stay
Location, very large king bed, helpful staff
Nothing to complain about. Location is great, clean room, nice staff and big bed.
Just don't get a taxi if there is one of you - the trip cost $50 with tolls. The train station is so close, plus the lodge has a shuttle service for $12.
Families with young children
November 11, 2012
Lovely hotel but small bathroom
Nice Staff, Near the train station, Clean
I like the hotel design, but the bathroom too small.Near the King Cross city rail station,only a few minute walk to city rail station. And also nearby supermarket..very very convenient.
Hotel staff can help to arrange the day tour and the shuttle bus to airport.
November 06, 2012
Great hotel at a budget price
Great location, clean room
I love my stay at Springfield Lodge. Although, the room was not very big, it was well kept and very clean.
The location of this hotel is great! It's located at Kings Cross which is quite the central part in Sydney. The train is just 5 mins walk away.
There are also lots of small cafes located at the back alley near the hotel that serves excellent breakfast. We tried a different cafe every single day. It's amazing!
Kings Cross is known to be a red light district with many entertaining adult shows in the area. Therefore, i would not recommend for family travelling with children.
But if you're a couple on honeymoon and just here for holiday. It's an interesting place for you to have an eye opening experience.
November 04, 2012
Near train station, market and pubs
well, after i went to gold coast, i still chose to stay in springfield because it's very accessible. 2 train stations and i'm already in the city. 2 train stations and i'm already in bondi junction. will definitely come back and recommend to my friends.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Springfield Lodge, Sydney
- Cheap Budget accommodation. -
- Good location, decent room, and nice staff - The Springfield Lodge is a nice enough place to stay, just a
- great location in a colorful area - near kings cross station and in walking distance to the city
- Great location - Great value for money , we will be staying there again , Fro
- Happening stay in a happening area! -
- Helpful staff - Very nice and helpful staff. The kitchen is well equipped. T
- hotel room - Hotel very clean, very comfortable bed,excellent location,
- Lovely facade, room a little disappointing - we had a king room. the rooms look a lot more appealing on
- Lovely hotel in a great location - The room was clean and quite new. The location was great, 20
- lovely hotel - good hotel, comfortable rooms, small but has sufficient faci
- Lovely hotel - Location is pretty dodgy but reception was friendly and room
- Nice and clean, well located - very helpfull staff. excellent location and very clean.
- Nice hotel in little dodgy area - Not too expensive hotel in a convenient but little dodgy (a
- Small hotel in need of renovation - Adequate room, bare floor, limited desk space for working, w
- This gives boutique hotels a bad name -
- Tucked in but handy - this hotel is close enough to downtown sydney that you can w
- Value for money. Good position. - I was attending a family funeral, so only required a clean,