Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
"nice staffs, easy transportation, clean room..."
- Cherin, Hong Kong
- August 11, 2014
Don't wait until it's too late! Book now so you don't miss out on today's rate.
Available now on thousands of hotel rooms worldwide.
Book smarter. Book agoda.
Check Rates & Availability
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Children (-1--1) :
When would you like to stay at this hotel?
Features of Regal Riverside Hotel
Sports and Recreation
Residing in the greater Shatin, the property rests among the refreshing natural parks and forested hills. Regal Riverside Hotel is located on the right side of Shing Mun River, an inlet of Tolo Harbor in the South China Sea. Attractions within the Greater Shatin include the 10,000 Buddha Temple, the Hong Kong Heritage Museum and the Jockey Club. Shoppers will be pleased to visit the cluster of mega malls populated with varieties of brand boutiques as well as unique individual shops, dining venues and entertainment places. The famous Hong Kong Disneyland and Ngong Pin 360, Ocean Park, and Science Park are all accessible via public bus and mini bus. Guests can savor excellent Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese, Italian along with International cuisine at one of the five restaurants, and after meals enjoy a drink at the bars, or indulge in some tasty dessert. The hotel also offers a range of facilities and services including, Jacuzzi, car rental services to make the guests stay a pleasant and enjoyable one.If you’re looking for a special and unique experience, look no further than Regal Riverside Hotel.
Residing in the greater Shatin, the property rests among the refreshing natural parks and forested ...
Children and extra beds:
Guests over 11 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
Airport Transfer Fee
Breakfast Charge (when not included in room rate)
Distance from City Center
Distance to Airport
Internet Usage Fee
Non-Smoking Rooms / Floors
Parking Fee (per day)
Time to Airport (Minutes)
Year Hotel Last Renovated
Dragon Inn presents the art of profound Chinese culinary culture and serves a fine dining experience in traditional Huai Yang taste. Head Chef follows the precise traditional style to create gorgeous excitement for your palate and vision.
Culture is defined by people's beliefs, language, music, art, history. A closer look at what they eat and drink, tells you even more. Come and savour Guangdong or Canton at Regal Terrace.
Aji Bou Izakaya
The Aji Bou Izakaya ignites your sense to a journey of great Japanese taste. Simply enjoy our Sashimi, Sushi or the sumptuous Japanese creations in a stylish environment.
With the warm wooden color and ceiling-to-floor window facing the picturesque river , the contemporary restaurant caters trendy temptations of Thai-Vietnamese delicacies. Experienced Head Chef uses modern cooking style to make every dish becomes extraordinary savor.
A fine restaurant serves authentic Chinese cuisine in an elegant palatial setting. Chef expert combines classic cooking methods with the finest and freshest of ingredients to demonstrate the art of dining.
Presenting a cozy atmosphere, Moon River brings irresistible indulgence in local authentic dishes and a wide selection of desserts.
Scene Bar brings with you the live music nightly plus an endless list of beverage and snacks selections. In the stylish interior with lighting effects in blue tone, Scene Bar has soon become the hippest spot in town.
Overlooking the Shing Mun River and gorgeous swimming pool, L'Eau Restaurant offers a wide selection of mouth-watering delicacies in a tempting environment. Buffets in special theme are served throughout a day.
Avanti Pizzeria is serving authentic Italian culinary delight. Lavishing Cheese, Juicy Tomatoes, Fresh Basils, Crunchy Thin Dough... altogether releases true Italiano pizzas from our Italian pizza oven. Hot and Crispy! And more than 7 choices of Spaghetti and over 30 Italian Starters, Salads, Hot Soups, Grilled & Roasted and Desserts!
Regal Patisserie provides a plentiful variety of whole cake, mini cake, home-made chocolate, cookies and sandwich. It turns to a new delightful place for people to shop around for families and friends, or present lasting love, take a tea break, or stay a while in pleasure.
With delightful drinks and wine, the Carnival Bar is an ideal place for gatherings and relaxation.
What's nearby? / Directions
- Che Kung Temple: 1.8km (25-minute walk or 10-minute drive)
- Hong Kong Disneyland: 41km (35-minute drive)
- Hong Kong Heritage Museum: 1.5km (20-minute walk or 10-minute drive)
- Hong Kong Wetland Park : 36km (35-minute drive)
- Mai Po Natural Reserve: 40km (35-minute drive)
- Ngong Ping 360: 35km (30-minute drive)
- Shatin Park: 1.5km (20-minute walk or 10-minute drive)
- Sha Tin Racecourse: 4.8km (15-min drive)
- Snoopy’s World: 1km (10-minute walk or 5-minute drive)
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery: 1.9km (30-minute walk or 10-minute drive)
- Tsang Tai UK: 1.5km (20-minute walk or 10-minute drive)
- Festival Walk: 7.6 km (15-minute drive)
- Shatin New Town Plaza: 1km (10-minute walk or 5-minute drive)
- Tsimshatsui Shopping Centre: 15km (25-minute drive)
Nearest major airport
- Only 35 minutes by rail from China as well as the Hong Kong International Airport
1. Regal Shuttle Bus service is available at HK$130 per person. Tickets are available at count B02 in Arrival Hall. Service hours: 06:40 – 23:40 hours (every 85-110 minutes)
2. Approximately 45 minutes from Airport to Hotel. Taxi fare is around HK$300
From major public transportation:
1. MTR Sha Tin Wai Station: 500m (6-minute walk or 3-minute drive)
2. New Town Plaza: 1km (10-minute walk or 5-minute drive)
3. Shatin Station: 1km (10-minute walk or 5-minute drive)
4. Hong Kong Disneyland: 41km (35-minute drive)
5. Hong Kong International Airport: 41km (25-35-minute drive)
Customers who looked at this Hotel were also interested in......