Mid November - Mid December Conditions:
- For minors under 18 years of age travelling without parents, a letter will be required from their parents accepting responsibility for any damages.
- Bookings will not be accepted where all guests are under 18 years of age.
- A credit card imprint will be required on check in for all bookings.
- All guests must sign a copy of the house rules on check-in.
- Photo identification will be required on check-in. Should this not be corresponding to the reservation names, clients will be refused accommodation.
The reception hours are as below:
Monday – Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am - 3.00pm
Sunday and Public Holidays: 8.30am- 1.00pm
Late Arrival Arrangements are made if you are arriving after reception. Please contact the property directly at least 1 day prior to arrival if you expect to arrive outside of reception hours for instructions on how to collect the key. Code to the key safe near reception will be emailed to the guests indicating arrival after hours on their reservation. For unreturned keys or lost keys there is a replacement charge, this charge covers the key / swipe and postage.
Cot hire is available on request at additional cost. Unfortunately the hotel does not provide high chairs.
There is a 4.4% credit card surcharge applied to all AMEX payments when making a payment at the hotel.Children and extra beds:
Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.