This property is a private unit of vacation home and therefore does not have a check-in counter. The owner will arrange a session of meet and greet for key handover and familiarization of the property. Guests will have access to owner’s contact details in case of any query of the property. Please note that non-halal food is not allowed at the property.
No shoes in the house.
- Please do not keep or permit to be kept any materials which may contravene any local ordinance, statute, regulation or by-law (e.g. drugs, firearms).
- Please do not to use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purpose or dangerous trade.
- No smoking inside the condo.
- No parties allowed and please keep the noise low at night after 10:00 PM and do respect the neighbors.
- No drunk drinking is allowed.
- No pork allowed in the apartment. The kitchen is only for light cooking and should be cleaned after used.
- Take the trash out daily and during check out. Refuge room is near the lifts/elevators.
A security deposit charges of MYR 300 per apartment is to be applicable upon check-in which is refundable upon check-out. Kindly note that the damage deposit will be for forfeited should the house rules above are not complied.Children and extra beds:
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.