If what you're looking for is a conveniently located hotel in Maldives Islands, look no further than Stingray Beach Inn. Set 17.00 Miles from the excitement of the city, this 2-star hotel commands an excellent location and provides access to the city's biggest attractions. A haven of rest and relaxation, the hotel will offer total renewal just steps away from the city's numerous attractions such as Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Gulhi Kandu, Guraidhoo Kandu South.
Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Stingray Beach Inn is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. While lodging at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy airport transfer, laundry service/dry cleaning, room service, safety deposit boxes, 24hr room service.
Experience high quality room facilities, including television LCD/plasma screen, complimentary bottled water, non smoking rooms, fan, refrigerator, to help you recharge after a long day. The hotel offers fantastic facilities, including water sports (non-motorized), garden, jacuzzi, water sports (motorized), to help you unwind after an action-packed day in the city. Stingray Beach Inn is an ideal place of stay for travelers seeking charm, comfort and convenience in Maldives Islands.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!
Please note that guests must specify arrival and departure flight details at the time of booking, at least 48 hours before arrival. The hotel will arrange meet and greet services at the airport and assist in the transportation from the airport to the hotel.