Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
October 5, 2013
totally disgusting - worse experience ever!
i can't honestly think of one.
the hotel which we booked and paid for was closed. we had to stay elsewhere for 2 days as no one was there. the hotel was the worst hotel ever. i cannot express how bad it was. some of the things:
-the entrance was unlit, dark, dirty, overgrown, with broken tiles, worn paint, slippery tiles full of slime and rubbish everywhere.it was dark all the way to reception,muddy and dangerous.there were no residents.
- the hotel lobby was filthy dirty, broken fountain, abandoned pool table, worn furniture, dog in reception, men working in reception, no signs.
- the hotel had holes in the ceiling, electrical wires exposed, missing light fittings, piles of rubbish, damp areas and peeling paint on walls.
- there were no facilities at all that worked, no gym, café, restaurant, bar or wifi, or usable tennis court.
- the pools were basically a swamp - green, full of algae, with slimy, broken tiles and no pool furniture.
- nothing on the website looked like it was.
- piles of waste visible in open cupboards and in corners.
- dirty wet patches, holes in wall, no light fitting. rusting stair rails. everything seemed old and worn.
- the room had no hot water, there were regular power cuts, no fridge or tv for 50% of the time, no a/c most days, no tea-making facilities and dirty stains on the floor, walls and ceiling.
- the bathroom was never cleaned whilst i was there and constantly smelt of drains.
- curtains old and worn.
- dirty and stains on everything.
i cannot express how completely and utterly disappointed we were with the hotel. even if the hotel was upgraded there are so many things wrong with it, it would still seem bad.
we visited other hotels in the area for a similar price you can get a clean and tidy, presentable hotel, with facilities that work and is actually open.
please do not even if its states it has been upgraded book at this hotel. this hotel needs to be closed and literally rebuilt. it ruined our holiday.
July 30, 2010
Wir waren dort glücklicherweise nur 1 Nacht. Kein Wohlfühlfaktor. Ziemlich schimmelig (obwohl wir natürlich verstehen dass das in Indien durch die hohe Luftfeuchtigkeit sehr schnell passiert, war es ziemlich eckelig. Vor unserem Zimmer war noch das verschimmelte!!!! Geschirr der Vorbewohner gestanden und hat gestunken!
Ich würde diese Hotel nicht mehr buchen!