Deluxe Package from now to December 2014:
- Special offer for a booking Stay 4 pay 3: offer an Set Menu for 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Special offer for a booking Stay 5 pay 4: offer an either BBQ Seafood buffet at weekend (Saturday or Sunday) or cooking class for 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Buffet breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Extra bed for children (subject to availability)
- Extra breakfast for children from 12 to 18 years old at USD 11 net per child
- Maximum 2 children could share a room with parents.
- Shuttle usage from Resort to Old Town
- Shuttle Bus from and to the Danang Airport (based on resort schedule)
- Sauna, gym, swimming pool, tennis court (day time), bicycle during the stay and subject to availability
- Exciting games for the young once at kids club
- Kids treasure hunts, cartoon movies
Givral Lobby Bar
Toast to excellence as you relive the classic era of the 1950s with local renowned brand, Givral. Founded in 1950 in Saigon and remaining today as a favourite among young and old alike, indulge in the freshest cakes and pastries that Givral is known for. Allow us to rekindle your nostalgia with thick, creamy milkshakes and frappes, using only the freshest ice cream made onsite by Givral and delivered to you in tall glasses by servers fashioned in pinstripes. Tantalise tastebuds with an extensive selection of aromatic coffees, celebrated wines, premium beer, top shelf liquor and cocktails that are sure to delight the palate of any discerning aficionado.
The 24 Hour Dining Experience Delight in gastronomical masterpieces when the best of East and West meet at the only 24-hour dining establishment in Hoi An. Enthralling ocean views provide the perfect setting to savour indelible local delights and delectable Western favourites. An extensive wine collection will allow wine connoisseurs to hand-select the perfect accompaniment for their culinary journey.
Embark on a culinary expedition, as you enjoy sweeping ocean views at specialty restaurant, Sao Bien. An unparalleled setting to kindle a passion for fresh seafood delicacies that are inspired by local flavours and prepared by our resident Hoi An masterchef. A captivating open air kitchen showcases culinary artistry as gastronomes prepare for an unforgettable dining experience that is sure to excite the palate as well as the senses.