How to get to Tanjong Inn:
1. From Kuala Lumpur: Get a ride by express bus at Terminal Bas Bersepadu (TBS) to Mersing, Johor Bharu.
2. From Singapore: Get a ride by express bus to Mersing, Johor Bharu.
3. Then from the bus station walk to Mersing Jetty (10 mins walk).
4. Get a ferry ride to Kg. Genting, Tioman island.
5. Once arrived at Kg. Genting, get a sea taxi to Tanjong Inn at Kg. Mukut.
6. Please call Tanjong Inn for boat arrangement before departure from Mersing Jetty.
Via air from Kuala Lumpur and from Singapore:
1. Purchase air tickets at Berjaya Air (the only airlines provider available) either through online or at the counter in the airport.
2. For those who flies from Kuala Lumpur, the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah airport is in Subang. And for those from Singapore, it is at Changi Airport Budget Terminal.
3. Upon arrival at Kg. Tekek, Tioman island, a boat man will attend to you for boat transfer to Tanjong Inn.
4. Please call Tanjong Inn for boat arrangement before departure from airport.
Additional Informations :
1. Ferry - Boat transfer from Kg. Genting to Kg. Mukut (one way) is RM 50 per person
2. Airport - Boat transfer from Kg. Tekek to Kg. Mukut (one way) is RM 200 per trip.
3. Customer to call Tanjong Inn before come to the island (contact number provided in the voucher) to ease the customers journey to the chalet