Mandatory Resort Fee
Effective Monday, April 1, 2013 the daily Resort Fee will be changed to $25.00 plus 12% tax. Reservations made on or after, Monday, April 1, 2013 will be subject to this
change. Any reservations booked prior to Monday, April 1, 2013, will remain at the $20.00 per day, plus tax.
The amenities associated with the Resort Fee will remain the same.
∗ Unlimited in-suite Internet access (Wifi or Ethernet)
∗ Access for two (2) to the fitness facility within the Canyon Ranch SpaClub
∗ Unlimited local and toll-free calls from suite
∗ A complimentary daily newspaper
∗ Coffee or tea at Café Presse (one time for two (2) people)
∗ One (1) two-for-one drink coupon for well drinks, domestic beer or wine at any casino bar excluding The Burbon Room (must be 21 or older to redeem drink coupon)Passaporto
Book today and receive over $100 in Resort Extras provided by top resort brands:
Booking Dates: Now - 3/29/2013
Travel dates: Now - 12/30/13.
• I Love Burgers - 20% off food bill
• Zine Noodles Dim Sum - $20 off a food bill of $50 or more
• Canyon Ranch SpaClub® - $50 off any 80 Minute Spa Service
• Gondola - Buy One ticket, get the 2nd ticket 1/2 off
• Laguna Champagne Bar - 20% off any Belvedere Cocktail
Exact added value and/or terms & conditions are subject to change without noticePassaporto
Reservations checking in May 27, 2013 through September 8, 2013 will be issued an exclusive complimentary Passaporto di CARNEVALE.
- Passaporto di Carnevale includes special dining, entertainment, retail and spa offers valued at more than $1000.
- Book an upgraded Suite† and receive our upgraded Premiere Passaporto di Carnevale with additional offers increasing the value to more than $1,400.
Terms: Upgraded Suite is equivalent to Prestige Suites, Fortuna or greater.
Children and extra beds:
Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.