- Exclusive and total use of a bespoke private Island in the middle of the Indian Ocean
- A total of six well-appointed accommodation -- Rania suite with 1 Master and 2 double bedrooms and 3 double beds Beach villas, entertainment pavilion, private bar with over water sun deck, lounge areas and a plunge pool
- The island is an exclusive playground for up to 12 persons
- Full use of all non-motorised water sports and all safety equipment
- Use of speedboat and crew to transfer you to and from the Island
- Accommodation on Full Board throughout the stay. (include soft drinks, table wine and draft beer).Services at additional charges:
- Exclusive use of a luxury yacht (*conditions apply)
- A return private sea plane transfer to the airport for the party (**conditions apply)
- Unlimited a la carte dining for the party - “wherever and whenever you want”
- Fruit juices, beverages, premium wines, spirits and Champagnes.
- Spa treatments and therapies from an extensive range.
- Use of the traditional Maldivian fishing boat and crew.
- Escorted diving and/or dive courses with a PADI registered qualified Dive Master
- Diving courses available up to the dive master level (guests will require a minimum 3 week stay to complete a dive master course in the case that they have precompleted the theory)
- Personal attendance by your own Butlers and Chefs.
- All “Escapes & Explorations” including deep sea, line and rod fishing, cruising, local or uninhabited island explorations, snorkeling, island entertainment facilities and complete relaxation and pampering
* Please note that hotel charge USD 2000 per hour for cruising. Minimum rental period is 2 hours per day.
** Transfers can be done by a private seaplane and the charges will be USD 7500 return (private charter upto 1-12 guests): Individual transfer: USD 600 return per adultChildren and extra beds:
Guests over 9 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.