Tolbooth Apartments offer a selection of individual apartments in the new Merchant Building at Glasgow Cross, in the centre of Glasgow. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.
There are many restaurants and bars to be found in the area.
The apartments all have a bathroom with a bath and an en suite shower room in the master bedroom. They also have a fully equipped kitchen as well as a lounge with dining table.
free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
After a booking is made, guests will receive further check-in and key collection details. Please note that the property has no reception and arrivals have to be arranged in advance.
Please note that these apartments are located in a residential building and are not suitable for the purpose of having a party.
A security deposit of GBP 100 is required upon arrival for incidentals. 25 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking. The total price of the reservation will be charged at least 21 days prior to arrival. For bookings made within 48 hours of arrival full payment should be made on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable, subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
The security deposit will be refunded 48 hours after check-out.
Guests can arrange late check-in between 22:00 and 24.00 at an extra GBP 35. Check-in after midnight is not possible.
A cleaning service is carried out twice weekly. There will be no servicing for stays of 4 nights or less.
• All children are welcome.
• Total apartment occupancy includes adults and children.
• For infants (under 2) an additional cot/crib may me requested - maximum 1 per apartment.
• All older children or adults are charged GBP 5 per person per night for extra beds.
• The maximum number of extra beds permitted in an apartment is 1 by request only before arrival and cannot be guaranteed. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: 24 High Street, G1 1NL Glasgow. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Tolbooth Apartments in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.