The guest house is located in the local island of Ukulhas, where Government regulations prevent guests from wearing bikini or similar swim wear in the area. However, the hotel will be providing services to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Type of Transfer:
- Ferryboat takes 4 hours to reach Ukulhas Island and is free of charge.
- Departure from Male to Ukulhas Inn - Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday at 9:00 AM.
- Departure from Ukulhas Inn to Male - Saturday, Monday and Wednesday at 10:00 AM.Private Speedboat
- Private Speedboat takes 1 hour to reach Ukulhas Island.
- Price is USD 700 per round trip and USD 300 one way trip (for 1 to 9 people).Speed Boat Ferry (Combine)
- It takes 1.5 hours to reach Ukulhas Inn.
- Male – Rasdhoo or Rasdhoo - Male – Saturday, Monday and Thursday at 4:00 PM (from Male) and cost USD 25 (one way).
- Rasdhoo – Ukulhas or Ukulhas - Rasdhoo – Saturday, Monday and Thursday at 7:00 AM (from Ukulhas) and one way cost USD 100 (up to 14 people).Seaplane Transfer
- Seaplane takes 20 minutes to reach Ukulhas Inn.
- Costs approximately USD 310 per person (Adult) for round trip and USD 156 per child for round trip.
- Advanced booking no less than 3 days is required for seaplane transfer.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only, from 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Guests arriving in Malé after 3:00 PM will need to find their own overnight accommodation in Malé. They will be transferred to the hotel on the following day from Malé International Airport.
***Please note that to be able to get to the resort on the same day, guests must arrive on international flight before 15:00hrs (Seaplane) Transfer rates subject to change without prior notice.Maldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!