Mid November - Mid December Conditions:
- For minors under 18 years of age travelling without parents, a letter will be required from their parents accepting responsibility for any damages.
- Bookings will not be accepted where all guests are under 18 years of age.
- A credit card imprint will be required on check in for all bookings.
- All guests must sign a copy of the house rules on check-in.
- Photo identification will be required on check-in. Should this not be corresponding to the reservation names, clients will be refused accommodation.
Please note that a $200 pre authorisation will be asked at the time of check in to cover incidental charges (credit card must belong to the person who is registering). The pre authorisation will be released after 7 days or for a 1 cent charge can be released on the day of departure if staying less than 7 days. If a credit card cannot be provided a $500 cash bond is payable upon check in. Cash bonds will not be refunded until a complete inspection of the vacant apartment by our staff has been conducted. In addition, please provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity. A record and/or copy of this photo ID may be retained to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of disputation.
The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age.
Schoolies Bookings: A $1000 credit card pre authorisation or $1000 cash bond is applicable for all schoolies bookings to cover incidental charges (credit card must belong to the person who is registering).
Children and extra beds:
Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.