The hotel accepts bookings for families (with Children and/or infants) in the Garden rooms and Beach Villas. Adults only (age 18 and older) are accommodated in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas. Adults only facilities are for guests 18 years age and older.
The All Inclusive Plus Package includes:
- Breakfast (07:30 AM to 10:00 AM), Lunch (12:30 PM to 02:00 PM), and Dinner (07:00 PM to 09:00 PM), served in the Funama Restaurant for guests staying in the Garden Rooms and the Beach Villas and in the Ahima Restaurant for guests staying in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas, featuring all you can eat buffets with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste
- 24-hour afternoon tea served in the Bonthi Bar for guests in the Garden Rooms and the Beach Villas; and from 10:00 AM to 01:00 AM in the Sunset Bar for guests in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villa. After 01:00 AM, tea is at the Bonthi Bar.
- Unlimited all you can drink alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all day - all night, as follows:
- Vilamendhoo Bottled Water (1.0 l) - Non-carbonated, House Brand
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, Iced Tea, Tonic and Soda Water
- Fruit Juice – Canned
- Beer – Draught
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea - Freshly brewed, not canned
- House Table Wine - Red, White and Rosé
- House Brand Spirits - Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila and Brandy
- All Cocktails and Mocktails - House Brand Spirits
The All Inclusive Plus Package does not include:
- Food from other Resort Restaurants, Room Service, the Gift Shop, Mini Bar items not listed above and Excursions
- Beverage from Room Service, the Gift Shop, Mini Bar items not listed above, Sports Center and Excursions
- Beverage not listed above, such as: other Liquors, Liqueurs, selections from the Wine List, Fresh Fruit Juice, Espresso, Cappuccino, Blended Drinks and Cocktails (Premium Brand Spirits)
- Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resort’s Restaurants or Bars
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All Inclusive Plus Package
- Alcoholic beverage will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age
- Vilamendhoo accepts only guests of age 18 years and older in the Sunset Bar
- Management reserves the right not to serve alcoholic beverage to inebriated guests
- There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest
- The All Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay
- Guests must sign all Food & Beverage bills, except for your buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for those benefits included in your All Inclusive Plus Package
- All Inclusive Plus Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs from the Resort
- Please remember that charges not included in the All Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out!
- If you have any questions, please contact Reception or your Tour Guide
Government Green Tax for infants (under 2 years of age) is to be paid directly to the hotel.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.