- A marriage certificate is required if a foreign male wishes to share a room with Vietnamese female. Otherwise, the hotel may reject the booking or request that a second room be booked.
Extra bed and Surcharge
- Only one extra bed is allowed to set up in one room.
- Only 2 children below 12 years old can be shared a room with parents.
- One extra bed must be booked at additional charge if 2 children share a room with parents and the resort requires a surcharge for another child from 4 years old.
- Compulsory gala dinner at special rate for the special events such as Christmas Eve or New Year Eve.
- Maximum 2 children under 12 years of age are allowed in each room.
- One extra bed must be booked at additional charge for 1 child if 2 children stay in each room. The other child is required to pay surcharge for full-board if he/she is from 4 years of age.
- Guests from 12 years of age are considered as adults.