Whether you're a tourist or traveling on business, WhiteShell Beach Inn is a great choice for accommodation when visiting Maldives Islands. The city center is merely 25. Km away and the airport can be reached within 30 minutes. No less exceptional is the hotel's easy access to the city's myriad attractions and landmarks, such as Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Gulhi Kandu, Guraidhoo Kandu South.
Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, WhiteShell Beach Inn is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. A selection of top-class facilities such as free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour room service, Wi-Fi in public areas, room service, airport transfer can be enjoyed at the hotel.
The hotel features 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms, many of which include internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning, wake-up service. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. WhiteShell Beach Inn is a smart choice for travelers to Maldives Islands, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!