Well-positioned in South Male Atoll, Yellow Rehendhi Inn is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Maldives Islands. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. This modern hotel is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Gulhi Kandu, Guraidhoo Kandu South.
At Yellow Rehendhi Inn, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. Car park, concierge, room service, tours, laundry service/dry cleaning are just a few of the facilities that set Yellow Rehendhi Inn apart from other hotels in the city.
Hotel accommodations have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience, with complimentary bottled water, in room safe, shower, air conditioning, internet access – wireless in each room. The hotel offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities, including water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized). Superb facilities and an excellent location make the Yellow Rehendhi Inn the perfect base from which to enjoy your stay in Maldives Islands.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!