11and11Aruba Studios
Free Wi-Fi

11and11Aruba Studios

Caya Tumba 47, Oranjestad-West, Oranjestad, Aruba
- View on map
Double Room with Private Bathroom 11and11Aruba Studios
Double Room with Private Bathroom
    Removed from saved list
     11and11Aruba Studios
     11and11Aruba Studios
    Double Room with Private Bathroom 11and11Aruba Studios
     11and11Aruba Studios
    See all 40 photos
     11and11Aruba Studios

    11and11Aruba Studios Reviews

    9.4
    Exceptional
    /10
    (64 reviews)See what guests said
    9.7
    Exceptional service

    Things you’ll love about 11and11Aruba Studios

    Things you'll love

    • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!

    • Air conditioning

    • Car park

    • Luggage storage

    Exceptional
    Location
    9.3
    See map
    Exceptional location
    Value for money9.5
    Location rating9.3

    Rooms available at 11and11Aruba Studios

    9.2
    Exceptional
    Room comfort & quality
    Double Room with Private Bathroom
    Double Room with Private Bathroom
    ...
    • Room size: 23 m²/248 ft²
    • Balcony/terrace
    • 1 queen bed
    Enter dates to see prices
    Double Room with Private Bathroom
    Double Room with Private Bathroom
    ...
    • Room size: 20 m²/215 ft²
    • Balcony/terrace
    • 1 queen bed
    Enter dates to see prices
    Deluxe Double Room with Shower
    Deluxe Double Room with Shower
    ...
    • Room size: 20 m²/215 ft²
    • Shower
    • 1 queen bed
    Enter dates to see prices
    Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

    Prices drop the moment you sign in!

    Sign in now
    More about 11and11Aruba Studios

    More about 11and11Aruba Studios

    An overview

    Located in Eagle Beach and with Palm Beach reachable within 2.6 miles, 11and11Aruba Studios has an outdoor swimming pool, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a terrace. At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, the rooms at 11and11Aruba Studios have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms have a patio. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.

    What they offer

    Show less

    Property's guest policies

    Show less

    Some helpful facts

    Check-in/Check-out

    Check-in from: 04:00 PM
    Check-out until: 11:00 AM

    Announcements

    To secure your room, a deposit of 30% is required and will be charged to your credit card at the moment of reservation. The remaining 70% will be charged to your credit card 24 hours before your arrival. Please inform 11and11Aruba Studios of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.

    Reviews of 11and11Aruba Studios from real guests

    Verified reviews provided by Booking
    Booking.com Reviews (64)
    9.4
    /
    10
    Exceptional
    Cleanliness9.5
    Facilities9.4
    Location9.3
    Room comfort and quality9.2
    Service9.7
    Value for money9.5
    All languages
    All guests (64)
    See all reviews
    This is a popular property. Don't miss out!

    Back to search results

    Back to room choices

    |

    Dismiss

    11and11Aruba Studios
    ×
    Check in. Step out.
    Experiences on Agoda. Because your room is just the beginning.

    • Exceptional location