• Balcony/terrace

  • Elevator

  • Entire home/apt

  • 4 guests

  • 1 bedroom

  • 3 beds

  • 1 bathroom

  • 35 sq.m.

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Amatista

An overview

Located 300 metres from the beach in Salou, Amatista is a basic apartment with a communal outdoor pool. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area. The bright apartment has a furnished balcony with street views, as well as a living room with sofa bed and a kitchenette. There is a twin bedroom and a bathroom with bath. Bed linen are provided. Guests must bring their own towels. PortAventura Theme Park is less than 10 minutes by car. Salou Train Station is 2.6 km away.
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Swimming pool [outdoor]

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

For the kids

  • Family room

Access

  • Elevator
  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Balcony/terrace
  • Kitchenware
  • Seating area
  • Bathtub
  • Microwave
  •  
  • Kitchenette
  • Refrigerator
  •  
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Some helpful facts

Check-in/Check-out

Check-in from: 04:00 PM
Check-in until: 08:00 PM
Check-out from: 09:00 AM
Check-out until: 09:30 AM

The property

Local Tax ID: HUTT-003820
Number of rooms : 2
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that 25% of the total amount must be paid upon making the reservation. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash on arrival. A security deposit of EUR 150 in cash is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Please note that there is no TV, no air conditioning and no heating at the property. Bed linen is included but towels are not. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Carles Buigas, 5, 43840 Salou. Please inform Amatista in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: HUTT-003820
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (6)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: