Please note that there is a refundable damage deposit of EUR 150, to be paid in cash upon arrival. For guests aged under 30, a damage deposit of EUR 75 per person is payable in cash upon arrival.
Please note that 25% of the total amount must be paid upon making the reservation. The remaining 75% of the total amount must be paid in cash on arrival.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
Please note that from 14 June to 13 September keys collection takes place at reception in the complex.
From 14 September to 13 June key collection takes place at:
C/ Carles Buigas, 5
Bed linen is changed once a week.
Please note that towels are not provided. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Fincas Palmyra C/ Carles Buigas, 5, 43840 Salou. Please inform Apartamentos Córcega in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. License number: HUTT-003826, HUTT-003829, HUTT-003836, HUTT-003838, HUTT-003776, HUTT-003822, HUTT-003830, HUTT-003831, HUTT-003777, HUTT-003784, HUTT-003823, HUTT-003827, HUTT-003832,, HUTT-003778, HUTT-003779, HUTT-003783, HUTT-003785, HUTT-003824.