Very good 7.2
Based on 133 reviews

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

More about Apartamentos Hesperia / Alfonso I

An overview

These bright, two-bedroom apartments are located just 150 metres from Levant Beach in the centre of Salou. Set in private gardens, they offer a private terrace and children’s swings. Apartamentos Hesperia and Alfonso I are set across different buildings in neighbouring streets. The simply decorated apartments have spacious lounge-diners including a sofa bed and dining table, and kitchens with a hob and microwave. There are a number of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of all of the apartments. The beachfront Paseo Jaime 1 promenade, lined with lively bars and shops, is 150 metres away, as is the Dancing Fountain. The resort has numerous beaches, offering a range of activities and water sports. The famous Port Aventura Theme Park and the Aquapolis Water Park are about 10 minutes’ drive away. Buses to Tarragona, 10 km away, and to Barcelona stop 5 minutes’ walk from Apartamentos Hesperia and Alfonso I. Reus Airport can be reached by car in about 20 minutes.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

For the kids

  • Family room

Access

  • Elevator
  • Pets allowed
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that 25% of the total amount must be paid upon making the reservation. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash on arrival. Please note that there is a refundable damage deposit EUR 150, to be paid in cash on arrival. For guests aged under 30, a damage deposit of EUR 75 per person is payable in cash upon arrival. This will be refunded at check-out once the condition of the apartment has been checked. Please note that key collection takes place at: FINCAS PALMYRA C/ Carles Buigas, 5 Salou Please note that towels are not provided. Please inform Apartamentos Hesperia / Alfonso I in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: HUTT-003747, HUTT-003754, HUTT-003759, HUTT-003760, HUTT-003761,
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (133)
Agoda Reviews (1)

Filter by traveler type
Acceptable
based on 1 reviews
  • Cleanliness 2.0
  • Location 6.0
  • Room comfort and quality 2.0
  • Service 8.0
  • Value for money 6.0
  • Food and dining 6.0
Provided by verified guests ofAgoda
Filter by traveler type
Very good
based on 133 reviews
  • Cleanliness 6.7
  • Facilities 6.0
  • Location 8.7
  • Room comfort and quality 6.6
  • Service 7.3
  • Value for money 7.9
Verified reviews provided by Booking



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: