Please note that the swimming pool is open from June 1st until September 30th.
Except for non-refundable rates, 25% of the total reservation will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of Booking. The remaining 75% will be charged upon key collection at the offices of Viajes Orange.
Please note bed linen is changed once a week. Towels are not provided. Some apartments offer air conditioning on request and for an extra charge. Please note in the Comments Box when booking if you require air conditioning.
Please note that from 17 November to 1 May check-in takes place on Monday to Friday between 09:30 and 14:00, and 16:00 to 18:00. The office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Please note that key collection takes place at: Viajes Orange, Avenida Ferrandis Salvador 188, Benicàssim.
Guests staying at Apartamentos Orange Park during the International Benicassím Festival (FIB) must pay a refundable damage deposit of EUR 100 on arrival. The deposit will be refunded on the first Friday after the departure by bank transfer and is subject to damage inspection. A refundable damage deposit of EUR 50 is payable during the rest of the season.
Please note that for reservations of 28 or more nights, between October and May, a security deposit is required. This deposit can have a maximum amount of EUR 360. For reservations of this length, electricity has a mandatory surcharge of EUR 0.30/kW. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Av. Ferrandis Salvador, 188, 12560 Benicassim. Please inform Apartamentos Orange Park Orange Costa in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. License number: EGVT-2-CS