Good 6.8
Based on 52 reviews
  • Balcony/terrace

  • Garden

  • Elevator

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Apartamentos Princicasim Orange Costa

An overview

Located just 125 metres from Almadraba Beach in Benicasim, Apartamentos Princicasim have a shared outdoor pool and tennis courts. The bright apartments come with a private balcony and washing machine. The Princicasim apartments feature tiled floors and simple décor. The modern kitchens are equipped with an oven, hob, microwave and coffee maker. The building has a garden area where you can find the pool. There is also a basketball court and table football table. Easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway, the apartments are 10 minutes' walk from Benicasim’s old town. The train station is a 20-minute walk away.
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]
  • Tennis court

Bathroom and toiletries

  • Shared bathroom

For the kids

  • Family room
  • Playground

Access

  • Elevator
  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Balcony/terrace
  • Ironing facilities
  • Refrigerator
  • Bathtub
  • Kitchenware
  • Seating area
  • Complimentary bottled water
  • Microwave
  • Washing machine
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Some helpful facts

Check-in/Check-out

Check-in from: 05:00 PM
Check-in until: 07:00 PM
Check-out from: 09:30 AM
Check-out until: 10:00 AM

The property

Local Tax ID: EGVT-2-CS
Number of rooms : 26
Show more Show less

Announcements

Except for non-redundable rates, 25% of the total reservation will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of Booking. The remaining 75% will be charged upon key collection at the offices of Viajes Orange. Key collection takes place at the main office of Viajes Orange, located at 188 Avenida Ferrandis Salvador, Benicàssim. Guests should contact the property in advance to arrange a key collection time, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note that from 17 November to 1 May check-in takes place on Monday to Friday between 09:30 and 14:00, and 16:00 to 18:00. The office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please note that bed linen is changed once a week. Towels are not provided. Air conditioning is available for a supplement, subject to availability. Please let the property know if you would like air conditioning using the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property. Guests staying at Apartamentos Princicasim during the International Benicassím Festival (FIB) must pay a refundable damage deposit of EUR 100 on arrival. The deposit will be refunded on the first Friday after the departure by bank transfer and is subject to damage inspection. A refundable damage deposit of EUR 50 is payable during the rest of the season. Please note that for stays of more than 28 nights electricity carries a surcharge of EUR 0.30/kW. Please inform Apartamentos Princicasim Orange Costa in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: EGVT-2-CS
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (52)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: