Situated in Barcelona’s Poblenou Neighbourhood, within 10 minutes’ walk of Mar Bella Beach, Apartment Barcelona Mar offers a fully equipped apartment with free WiFi.
The air-conditioned apartment has a living area with a TV, sofa bed, and dining table. The private kitchen is equipped with an oven, washing machine, and dishwasher.
The apartment has a bathroom with a bath or a shower, and towels and bed linen are provided. It also features a private terrace with outdoor furniture.
Rambla de Poblenou Street, lined with shops and bars, is within a 3-minute walk of the apartment. A big shopping centre, Diagonal Mar, is 1.5 km away.
Poblenou Metro Station is around 350 metres from the apartment and a 25-minute ride takes you to Plaza Cataluña in central Barcelona.
Carbon monoxide detector
Coffee or tea
First aid kit
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the Apartment Barcelona Office in advance.
Please note that:
Arrivals after 20:00 are subject to a surcharge of EUR 30;
Arrivals after 00:00 are subject to a surcharge of EUR 45.
As noted in policies, 30% of the reservation is charged upon booking and the remaining 70% must be paid upon arrival.
Please note parties are not permitted in this apartment.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Please note: a damage deposit of EUR 150 is payable on arrival. This will be refunded upon departure once the condition of the apartment has been checked. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Gran vía de les Corts Catalanes, 558. Bajos, 08011 Barcelona. Please inform Apartment Barcelona Mar in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. License number: HUTB-002764