Exceptional 9.4
Based on 7 reviews
  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

  • Car park

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Appartment Hammerer

An overview

Appartment Hammerer offers accommodation in Schwarzenberg. Lanklift is 3.8 km away. Free private parking is available on site. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Appartment Hammerer features free WiFi throughout the property. Towels and bed linen are offered.
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Wi-Fi in public areas

Getting around

  • Car park

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Table tennis

Bathroom and toiletries

  • Shared bathroom

For the kids

  • Family room

Access

  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Bathtub
  • In-room safe box
  • Seating area
  • Complimentary bottled water
  • Mosquito net
  • Shower
  • Dishwasher
  • Refrigerator
  • Soundproofing
  • Heating
  • Satellite/cable channels
  • TV [flat screen]
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that a deposit of 40% is required after booking. The remaining 60% will be paid on site. Please note that the owners only speak German. Please inform Appartment Hammerer in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (7)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: