Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that a deposit of EUR 100 must be paid on arrival. This amount will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on the day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Casa Branca will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at the check-in.