Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that the 20% prepayment is due on the day of booking by bank transfer. The remaining 80% of your stay is due by cash upon arrival. Casa do Nogueira will contact you with further details.
Please note that air conditioning is available for the double room with a surcharge of EUR 5 per night.