Guests with a tattoo may not be permitted to enter public bathing areas and other public facilities.
For bookings including meals, breakfast is either Japanese or American. Dinner is a Japanese kaiseki multi-course dinner or a French dinner. Please mention your preference at the time of booking. If there is no preference given, the property will arrange the option that is available on the day.
To use the hotel's direct shuttle (charges apply), please make a reservation in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Tokyo Station: gather by 09:15 at the Kajibashi Parking, a 5-minute walk from the station's Yaesu South Exit (Yeasu Minami-guchi). The bus leaves at 09:30.
- Shinjuku Station: gather by 09:45 in front of the Center Building (Senta Biru), a 5-minute walk from the station's West Exit (Nishi-guchi). The bus leaves at 10:00.
- The shuttle leaves the hotel at 15:55. Please make a reservation in advance.
To use the property's free shuttle, call upon arrival at Kiyosato Station. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Both the indoor and the outdoor hot spring baths are open from 05:30 to 11:00, and from 15:00 to 24:00. Men or women have exclusive access, in turns in the morning or the evening.
To eat dinner at the hotel, please make a reservation by 12:00 on the same day. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
Please note, different policies and additional supplements will apply under the following circumstances:
- When booking 4 rooms or more
- When booking for 8 persons or more