An additional, refundable, damage deposit of $100 is required at this property, and will be included in the total price that is used to calculate a 30% initial deposit at the time of the reservation. This damage deposit will be returned upon room inspection prior to check-out. The deposit must be provided within 48 hours, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled by the hotel. The remaining 70% to be paid will be charged in cash upon arrival.
No refunds or compensations will be offered for early departures.
Please note the reservation includes the option of using bicycles free of charge. Guests are responsible for keeping the bike locked at all times (a lock will be provided). A deposit of $50 will be requested at the time of check-in and will be used in the event the bicycle is stolen.
All rooms are strictly smoke-free, a $250 room re-conditioning fee will apply to violations. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Surf Break at Paunch in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.