After booking, guests will receive a confirmation email from the property containing:
- The property’s location
- A list of extra services available at the property
- Directions to the property
- Nearby points of interest and other practical information
Reception opening times:
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 to 12:00 and 16:00 to 19:00.
Sunday: 9:00 to 12:00 - closed in the afternoon
Guests planning to arrive outside of reception opening hours are requested to call the property in advance in order to arrange a check-in time.
Please note that reduced mobility accessible rooms are available according to availability. Guests are requested to contact the property in advance to confirm availability.
Please note that a pre-payment equal to the total amount of the reservation will be taken once the reservation is made. This will be automatically refunded in the event of a free cancellation.
Payment is possible with a Visa or a Mastercard only.
Included in the rate:
- End-of-stay cleaning excluding the kitchen. Guests are required to clean the dishes and the kitchen before check-out. Please note that if guests do not clean the kitchen, a charge will be taken from the damage deposit.
- Towels and bed linen. Towels and bed linen can be replaced during the stay for a supplement.
- All taxes except the city tax which is to be paid at the property.
Please note that a EUR 300 damages deposit will be requested upon arrival. This may be used to charge for any damages incurred to the accommodation during your stay and will be returned upon check-out, after a damage inspection.
Guests staying at the property benefit from preferential rates for ski lifts and ski equipment. Please contact the property for further details.