Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Atlantis Country House

An overview

Offering panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean, this recently restored house is located in a privileged area of Calheta, Madeira Island. Atlantis Country House is 33 km from Funchal city centre. Offering rustic-style architecture, the house combines exposed stone walls with wooden beams on the ceiling. The dining room features floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the vast blue ocean. Atlantis Country House has 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower. The fully equipped kitchen comes with a dishwasher, a microwave and an oven, plus all the necessary utensils to prepare meals. There is a barbecue and a sink on the terrace. Guests can head to the sandy Calheta Beach, located 4 km from the Atlantis Country House. Madeira International Airport is 48 km away.
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Wi-Fi in public areas

Getting around

  • Car park

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden

Bathroom and toiletries

  • Shared bathroom

Dining, drinking, and snacking

  • BBQ facilities

Access

  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Balcony/terrace
  • Kitchenette
  • Shower
  • Complimentary bottled water
  • Kitchenware
  • TV
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Washing machine
  • DVD/CD player
  • Refrigerator
  •  
  • Ironing facilities
  • Seating area
  •  
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that a security deposit may be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the property. A prepayment deposit of 20% of the total amount is required via bank transfer within 7 days of booking, in order to secure your reservation. The remaining 80% must be paid within until 14 days prior to check-in. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (49)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: